- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that OBG does not own or control, or to people that OBG does not employ or manage.
- Anonymous information refers to data that cannot be tied back to a specific individual. For example, OBG collects some information each time a visitor comes to a OBG site so we can improve the overall quality of the visitor’s online experience. OBG collects the visitor’s IP address, referral data, and browser and platform type. OBG also collects data each time one of our products is used to access the Internet. OBG collects this user information for purposes of product monitoring, product improvement, and to aid future development decisions. This information may also be shared with advertisers and our business partners on an aggregate non-personal basis. You do not have to register a product with OBG before we can collect this anonymous information.
- Personally identifiable information refers to data that tells
us specifically who you are, such as your name and postal address, which
may be collected in addition to the anonymous data described above. OBG
collects personal information in the following ways from different parts
of its Web sites and games:
- Purchasing a OBG game: OBG collects personally identifiable information when you purchase OBG games. The types of information that may be requested include your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card information.
- When you register for OBG news: OBG collects your email address.
- Other Registration: OBG may collect personal information when you register for other OBG services. OBG may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you use our Tell a Friend feature: The e-mail address information you provide to us when you use the ‘Tell a Friend feature’ is used only to customize your greeting with your name and your recipient’s name, and to deliver email notifications to you and your recipient. OBG will not add this e-mail address information to any mailing lists.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- OBG will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Unless you have agreed to receive our newsletter, any names and email addresses you give us are NOT compiled into any type of mailing list, or otherwise used for any type of email solicitation. If you choose to receive these newsletters, but later decide you no longer want to receive them, you may request to be removed at any time.
- OBG may send personally identifiable information about you to other
companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of OBG to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We are required to disclose any or all information to the extent necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws, subpoenas, court orders, legal process served on OBG or in legal proceedings where OBG believes such information is relevant or believes in good faith that its disclosure is required by law.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
Additional information about Google Adsense’s cookies:
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
We use third-party social plugins from Facebook, Google and Twitter. These social plugins may store cookies on your computer.
Facebook Like button cookies information: https://www.facebook.com/help/206635839404055
Google+ button cookies information: https://support.google.com/plus/answer/1319578
Twitter button cookies information: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514#
Shared Objects, Game Cookies, etc.
Some of the games may store information on your computer about the current state of the game you are playing. This information varies from game to game and some games may not store any information at all. Some examples of what a game would store is your current level, highest score, save game data, etc. You can clear this information off your computer but please note that if you do that you will lose any progress you may have made in games on this site.
We use Google Analytics to monitor our traffic to our site. For more information on Google Analytics cookies please visit here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
- In certain areas of our web site OBG uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- All in-game transmission of purchasing information including name, e-mail and credit card number and expiration uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions. If SSL is not present or cannot be accessed within the game, the option to purchase the product within the game is not accessible.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, OBG cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk.
Other Web Sites; Links
- Our web site contains links to other web sites. OBG is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
- OBG reserves the right to amend this policy from time to time. Any amendments to this policy will be posted at this URL and will be effective when posted. Your continued use of this site following the posting of any amendment, modification or change shall constitute your acceptance thereof.